Welcome ...

D-MoZone is the place to find out what’s new with pianist/composer/educator Diane Moser. Keep an eye on this blog for updates on music, health, gigs, fundraisers, random thoughts and all things D-Mo. And please keep sending your thoughts, good wishes and comments this way—they’re always needed and always appreciated.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Diane's having surgery 10/27

Early last week, Diane had surgery to deal with blood clots in her legs. The operation was a success, but now there's a problem with the incision. So tomorrow, Oct. 27, she's going to have plastic surgery on the incision and may need a skin graft, so please send healing thoughts her way. Please give her a couple of days before you call to check in. Diane appreciates your interest and concern, so stay in touch through email, FB posts and the like. I'll post updates here as I get them. Diane had a lot of questions for her doctors about whether anything she was doing may have triggered the problem. They didn't seem to think that her activity level--driving, swimming, lifting, gigging, etc.--had anything to do with the clots. I saw her on Saturday, and though she was in pain Diane seemed to be in pretty good spirits. I even heard that famous laugh a few times. Keep her in your thoughts and send good wishes her way! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Diane, I'm so sorry to learn of your health issues but I just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and I'm sending you warm, healing hugs & wishes from afar. xo Mala

    ReplyDelete